Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baby-sitting and Grape Juice-making

Today was my last day baby-sitting two wonderful, little girls! After many trips up and down the slide, books read at the library, puppies and cows, and imaginary friends/stuffed animals I'm exhausted! One day we tried to make sugar cookies but the problem was that the dough was so sticky that it got all over... so instead while we waited almost an hour for the dough to become un-sticky one of the girls that I was watching played with a little piece of dough, a rolling pin, and cookie cutters. She has an amazing imagination!


I was ready to go to bed at 7 when I got home but I came home to the family getting ready to make grape juice. 3 and 1/2 hours, 7 gallons of grape juice, and 1 and 1/2 gallons of soon to be jam later.... I'm pretty much in a coma now. Here are some pics to prove that I am indeed becoming more domestic!



1 comment:

The Scott Family said...

wow! meg is looks great. i wish i was there to enjoy some of that yummy grape juice and stuff. love you all. talk to you soon. you are awesome. love mindy