Wednesday, July 21, 2010

another month!

so another month has gone by and I am just another month older but I dont know about wiser....

summation of the month: busy and where has all the time gone?

since last month I have:
  • well i didnt, but Mom and Melissa got in a car wreck from which they are both recovering nicely... nothing major which was a literal miracle but also brought me to a realization of myself which was that I really have no sense of direction. I made this realization after it took me over an hour to get to the ER that was about 30 mins away.
  • the above realization prompted me to get myself a 1/2 birthday present of a GPS! (on a side note I have decided that if/when I start dating someone I am going to tell him that my family celebrates 1/2 birthdays so I can get to have a special day twice a year instead of just once.) Back to the point: this GPS was a lifesaver in my following adventure of...
  • going to Vegas for the 4th of July and had one of the most amazing weekends of my life! Thanks Krista and the guys!
  • came right home from Vegas and started house sitting for a lady in my ward. I enjoyed 2 saturdays of watering, tanning, and relaxing un-interrupted; as well as some carefree nights and I didnt kill any of her animals either. go me!
  • I realized that as much as I think that I want an animal I am better just imagining that I have one. I dont think that I would do well caring for something when I am gone so often. kinda sad but I think if I was going to get an animal it would be a boxer. They are just so cute and they dont really shed which will work out great with my hatred/phobia of animal hair...
  • wow, the above was really random but oh so true...
  • decided that I am going to stop waiting for other to show up for me to make plans so the plans are rolling
  • Also look forward in the next few weeks for a big announcement. (and ps since i'm not dating anyone its not that i'm getting engaged, guess again!)
dont know what else to say but june/july have been good months for me!

2 comments:

The Scott Family said...

i love the 1/2 birthday idea... to bad you didnt think of that about 5 years ago, that would have been awesome to "tell" jon about our new "family tradition". btw, you need new stuff about every 6 months anyway! (i kind of feel bad for emily that her b-day is pretty much the same as mother's day!) but anyway... cant wait for the big announcement in the coming month. love you tons!

Jessica 洁玲 said...

you came to vegas and didn't say hi!