Sunday, August 7, 2011

Home again....

Exciting news!

So I have just moved back in with my parents. Aren't those the words every 24 year old wants to say...

Right now I am going through my things trying to make everything I own somehow fit in a room and part of a storage shed. I never realized how many things I have until I try and move them. Just talking with Mom about how I would love to just be able to fit everything I own into my little car... but now I am looking at my things and I realizing that I have way to many things. I mean the things I have for my kitchen could almost fill up my trunk.

So far I have gotten rid of 3 boxes of books and three bags of clothes and I still have an outrageous amount of stuff. Looks like more stuff will be going to good will or to others.

Time to reevaluate and recycle and let others reuse.

No comments: