Monday, November 24, 2014

TEE SHIRT BLANKET

I have finally finished my tee shirt blanket!  I have been working on it on and off for years and with the proper motivation (and the right pair of scissors) I finished!  I learned how to rag quilt about 4 years ago at a Relief Society meeting and made a lap quilt that I use quite often and realized how perfect it would be for a tee shirt blanket.  It's just the right amount of comfy, relaxed, and display.  Excited to have something to sit on at Madie's soccer games next year and pretty much anytime!  Now I just have to decided what I want to do with my college shirts that have been sitting in a drawer for years.

Go Greenwave!!

 Front
Back

2 comments:

The Scott Family said...

Wow! Love it! Great for memories! You are amazing!

Hanna said...

It looks awesome! Go you!