Thursday, October 30, 2008

LIVID... Vent Time!

Livid!

I am so mad! So I made a scheduled for the classes that I need to take and the times and teachers worked out perfectly... I am suppose to register for classes tomorrow morning and so I checked out my classes to make sure that there were still openings and such and see which ones I should add first and I realized that they canceled my History 490 from the teacher that I really wanted and for the time that fit perfectly in my schedule! I am LIVID!!! Now I have to rework my schedule and change a bunch of classes around and take classes from teachers that I dont want and I am so mad!!!!! I just want this whole situation to be gone and done... it is so upsetting!

Now instead of writing one of my papers that are due Saturday I have to figure out my schedule, again.

And I have to go and buy another bottle of laundry detergent because someone in the Centre used like half of my bottle that was suppose to last me all semester so now I have to go and buy another 4 pound bottle before I can do laundry that I havent been able to do in about 2 weeks.

Really frustrated and dont want to go to class... If we have a quiz that will officially make today my worst day ever!

1 comment:

The Scott Family said...

wow, meg, I can feel the anger! i know everything will work out okay in the end... you just have to get to the end. you are awesome and sometimes it is just really, really, really hard to live with people. love you, mindy