Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am 22!

As of 12:06 Fallon time I am officially 22 years old! Here in England I am already 22 but I am going by Fallon time so I still have a few hours left and I am spending them washing my clothes and sleeping for the night. I am really exciting!

I am leaving for France on Monday and I am thinking that it is going to be one big birthday party for ME! I am thinking that this is going to be one of the best birthdays ever so I dont know how I am going to top this next year... maybe the moon? Any one want to join?

Yahoo! Something really exciting that happened to me today was that I wrote a humanities paper and took and humanities test and then as my reward for finishing I went with Alex and Jordan to this bakery called Hummingbird where I got a red velvet cupcake that had the most delicious cream cheese frosting! Mom you have to try them when you are here! Come to think of it that is like my birthday cake... I fully expect a birthday pumpkin pie when I get home with all 22 candles on it. (Maddie and Mindy take note!)

3 comments:

Hanna said...

Happy Birthday Megs!

The Scott Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! OH MAN... I WAS THE 2ND ONE TO WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I really thought that since I am working and I am up in the middle of the night that I would be the first one... Hanna, what are you doing awake at this time? (HAHA!) Well, Megan, Love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HannahEli said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Megan
Happy Birthday to you!!!

From your cousin,
Hannah