Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Floral Design


I went to my first floral design lab and I loved it! Flowers bring happiness to everything and they are pink which makes it like 100 times better! Next time I am going to try and branch out and pick something that is a different color... although I do love pink! I made the mistake of picking out pink flowers when I was already wearing a bright pink scarf and my pink backpack and with the pink of the flowers and the wrapping I was getting some interesting looks... Oh well I am happy! Here are some pictures of my happiness!


On the kitchen table... ya the arrangement is a little weird but I will get better. She hasnt shown us how to really arrange yet, just how to wrap, that is why the wrapping is beautiful!

1 comment:

Jessica 洁玲 said...

hey! i like your arrangement! stop dissin on it.