Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DONE with COLLEGE!

So I finished my last final of my college career about twenty minutes ago and now I am officially graduating! This moment has been a long time coming and now that its here I really dont know how to feel about it. My high school time was spent learning and getting good grades as well as learning how to interact with others and my college career was busied with classes from which I learned so much about the history of the world and different ways in which to view information as well as alot about myself and the person that I have become. As of Friday I will graduate and be forced out into the real world where I will be required to use all of the knowledge that my high school and college experiances have given me.

Real Life: this is going to be one great adventure and I AM HAPPY TO BE HERE!

1 comment:

Alexandra Sandvik said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Let me just tell you that the world is happy to have you! I'm so jealous you're done, but know you're going to do fabulous things!