Wednesday, April 15, 2009

reading days


hot chocolate + thesis + warm bed/study + words of encouragement = one amazingly written paper.


When I was younger... well in high school... I would stay up late to write papers (always putting them off until the night before.) Well my dad being the thoughtful man that he is always seemed to know when I had writers block and would come into the study with two steaming cups of hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles and words of encouragement.

I have continue my dad's tradition of hot chocolate many times over the past four years, most of the time it was just really boring hot chocolate with no whipped cream and not sprinkles and no dad, but still... its the thought that counts.

Today starts the last week of my undergraduate and I have just two more papers to finish. I just made myself a cup of hot chocolate, cozyed up in my bed, came up with a thesis statement, and just called by dad for his words of encouragement! All of the ingredients for the perfect paper!

amazing paper here I come!

No comments: