Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Night means FHE!

Tonight I attended was able to attend two FHEs, the YSA FHE and our family's FHE.

For YSA we drove out to Sand Mountain and climbed up (who am I kidding! Y'all know that I didn't climb all the way to the top but I did make it about halfway up! no mocking!) and then I made the traditional run-down-and-tumble and was pretty sandy but I did get a good look at the Nevada sky and realized how much I really love to look at the stars... if only I knew what I was looking at. Research before tomorrow night will have to be the constellations and the stories of their origin.


After the YSA activity I arrived home just in time to participate in the family FHE (but I did miss the annual "I AM HAPPY TO BE HERE!" from the whole family). For activity we helped make signs for Madison, she is running for West End Student Council Treasurer and the family wanted to make sure we helped out all we could, even if our creative juices weren't all we had hoped for. Today turned into a wonderful Monday Night!

No comments: