Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm BACK!

SO this summer I had a wonderful time nanny-ing for Auntie in CA but now I'm back in Fallon! I have no idea how long I am going to be here (I am hoping it's just long enough to make some money to move somewhere else) but I am planning on making the most of the time that I am going to be here. I have been home a week but it seems like it has been much longer than that.
I have:
  • been running my siblings around like a crazy person
  • helped my brother study for his driving permit (HE PASSED!!!)
  • cleaned out the play room and set it all up with the pool table, card tables, sitting area, and darts.
  • then I moved all of my stuff from my car to the newly-cleaned-and-set-up-play-room (now it is no longer clean... sorry mom!)
  • did a 500 piece puzzle... I dont really do puzzles so this is really exciting for me!
  • worked on my scrapbook a little (almost done with high school, only senior year left)
  • helping Mom feed, run, and play with dogs and the puppies
  • deep cleaning the closets. threw a lot of junk away (mostly dads) but also brought a lot to Good Will (mostly moms) and there is still more to go through.
  • went to the storage shed and looked at the tubs i have in storage. cleaning out those will be a few weeks chore in itself.
  • got the family news letter that Mindy put together and we all enjoyed finding out what everyone else in the family is up to!
Life has been crazy but it just make me remember how much I love my family and how thankful I am to be here with them!

With all the busyness/crazyness that happens in my life when I come home its wierd but I always seem to show up back home right when I need to. I believe that God has a hand in everything that happens to us, good or bad, and it is that helping, loving hand that gets us through and makes us stronger. Family, I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

So happy you're home! See you tomorrow at G&G's?