Monday, February 8, 2010

Prayers

For the past about month/many months I have been debating about what I am going to do with my life now that I am old and graduated from college.

Being a firm believer that I need to study out a topic, look at all of my choices, and then bring to the Lord the idea that I feel is the best and see what He thinks. This has worked for me in the past and I'm not one to stop doing something if it works!

Today I finally decided on the path that I thought was the best and said a little prayer asking Him what He thought of my choice and where this choice might lead me...

The results of this little prayer were much too quick for me. Within 15 I had a completely different path suggested and lets just say I am still in shock trying to figure out how all of it will work.

I just have to look into ironing out a few kinks and then we will see where I am lead...

wish me luck!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Good luck! Can't wait to hear what your path is. I'm sure a way will be provided for you.

Natalie said...

Bah is the goal of this post to make me want to know what you're doing more than anything else? It's like an intense cliffhanger! Haha.

I'm sure whatever you do is going to be awesome :)

The Scott Family said...

I agree with the last comment! major cliff hanger! love you tons meg! call me... obviously we need to talk! love you!