Sunday, December 5, 2010

december and may

So at the beginning of each September and January I get really excited about the classes that I am going to take and then by the time it gets to December and May I couldn't careless if I never saw another textbook again. Seeing that it is currently December you can probably guess my feelings right now.
Yep that is right... If I never saw another math book for the rest of eternity I would be ok with that. At this moment I should be working on long division of polynomials but instead I am drinking hot chocolate and watching a movie and hoping, without actually believing, that suddenly my math will be done and then I can go back to spending my evenings reading what I want to read (mostly historical fiction novels) and actually getting some sleep.

1 comment:

njcrofts said...

I keep doing the same thing! It's just so much more enticing.

P.S. Miss you.