Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!!

The New Year is always a good time for reflection and starting a new. Although I set aside time each month to look over my goals that I make in January sometimes it seems that we are fighting a losing battle. This year I am determined to not fail but instead I am going to rise to a new height. "How?" you may be asking. I haven't figured out yet but it is bound to be the most genius discovery of the century! (I'll let you know when I solve world hunger too!)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Happy New Year!

I do set goals but try not to get too hung up on how many I've actually completed (don't want the bad guilt to weigh me down), but at the end of a year I ask myself if I'm a better person at the end of the year than I was at the beginning.

There've been a few years that I wasn't so sure I was, but on the whole if I feel I'm making progress than I feel I'm doing OK.

Good luck on your goals for this year.