Sunday, December 7, 2008

One More Week, Three More Papers

So right now I am sitting in the classroom trying to be inspired on what I should write my Shakespeare paper on and I am really not being inspired and I lack motivation because once my papers are written that means that the week is almost over and then there is finals and then the program is over! I just want to halt everything!

I have just decided that I am going to finish one of my papers tonight no matter what! Here I go and I will blog again when I am done... I hope that it is sooner rather then later.

Megs

1 comment:

Alexandra Sandvik said...

Boo Megan!
Don't do homework. Remember how we're going to quit school to work for the London Paper and never leave London?
As you can see, I'm committed to that plan because I am on blogger instead of doing my own Shakespeare paper.