Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Two Weeks!

Today is one of those days... The one that you look at the calender and realize that I have exactly two more weeks of the program and then it is over. Done. Finished. And experience that I can not repeat in exactness. We are trying to make the most of our time here but with four papers it is at times difficult to be out having fun and in writing at the same time. I will have one of the papers done in about half hour (only need to add the conclusion) so then it will be better but I still need to figure out what I am writing about before I can discuss it with my teachers but I need to discuss it with my teachers to figure out what I am writing... which I have to do soon or it looks like I am slacking- this never ending cycle! I have to get back to writing but just wanted to say that I am still alive and loving my last little bit of London!

No comments: