Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Two down... One more humanities essay to go!

Finished Shakespeare and Mystery papers and turned them in early! Yahoo for me! And then for a break I watched Love Actually (the edited version) and now I am starting to read for humanities!

I love how I am giving you a moment by moment run down of my life by it is finals week and without Mom and Mindy to cheer me on I am trying to keep my sanity by writing... on a blog... instead of a paper.

Here is my list that I am sending to Mom-- things that she need to bring when she comes. Can you think of anything else? If so message me!
  1. my cell phone
  2. a straighter
  3. crayons and a coloring book? (I am still a child at heart!)
  4. large bag and little bag + whatever little bag you are bringing
  5. your camera?
  6. any snacks that you want in the airport
  7. your airsickness pills
  8. your guide books with all of the things marked that you want to see!
  9. peanut butter! (Mom I forgot to put this on the previous list so please take note!)

No comments: