Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So I'm very sorry that I have been slacking in my blogging...

I have been working 11 hour nights at Amazon.com warehouse and have been using every spare minute to sleep. Interestingly enough when peak season was over a few days ago both Mom and I were some of the few that were kept on for a little longer. We are excited for the money but the hours are exhausting.

Today Mom and I came home early and have been making cookies and bread for the last 5 hours... right now it is about 3:30am and we are up making goodies, yes we are crazy but right now is our day. Eventually I will be on a better sleeping schedule but for now 3am is a normal hour.

Right now Mom and I are on our third type of cookies... first peanut butter blossoms, second chocolate chip, and last, but not least, white chocolate oatmeal cookies. The bread has been started and we are on the way to shaping and cooking the loaves.

The smell of cookies and bread are spreading throughout the house! I guess this is one way of spreading Christmas cheer!

No comments: