Friday, December 11, 2009

Our adventure of last night...

So background info... I have been working nights at Amazon for the Christmas season so I have a tendency to sleep during the day and stay awake at night.

Well tonight we had a little adventure. While Mom and I were getting ready to go to bed at about 2:30am we heard the farm truck start. Mom went and woke up Dad and they called around but no one we know had the truck. Mom went out to start the car to go and look for our truck as she saw it drive by, as my mother is really quick she jumped in the car and started following it. Dad and I followed and along with our neighbors, who's drive they pulled into, caught them and after about an hour of statements we got our truck back and finally got home again.

Madison and Brent slept through the whole thing and are still none the wiser. So much happens when people are asleep!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow! We slept through it too. I can't believe you followed the truck...then again, your dad has experience with that.

Glad you go it back and are OK.

Can't wait to hear more details.