Thursday, December 24, 2009

MLIA

For some random reason I feel that I am kindred spirits with those that post on MLIA.com*. When ever I feel a little down all I have to do is read a few stories on MLIA and I am always left laughing. I wish things like that would happen to me... but then again maybe not, but I wouldn't be against seeing people dresses as crayons running down the street chased by a empty crayon box! That would defiantly make my hour, if not my week!

*MLIA: My Life Is Average is a website where people share stories about things that happen in their lives, most of them are hilarious but some are questionable. These things used to be about average things that everyone does like "Today on my way to work I noticed the "low fuel" warning on the dashboard. I pulled over and got some gas. MLIA" but now includes stories about things that happens to average people that are quite funny like "Today, I opened my garage to see that my car was not there. I freaked out for a few minutes until I realized that I was driving my car. MLIA."

No comments: