Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bad Luck Comes in Threes

So far since I have been in Provo I have been sick with a cold two weeks ago and been to the hospital with a possible burst cyst yesterday, I am thinking that this means I have bad luck in Provo. I have heard that bad luck comes in threes and this makes me worry because so far I have only had two, count it two, bad things happen to me and that means that one more thing is coming! So I have decided that because all of this bad luck has happened in Provo I need to get out. I am going to spend the extra long weekend in Rexburg with Mom and Melissa in hopes of counteracting the bad spell...

(I just remembered that I for the last four mornings I have been getting 5am texts from "Guts." Does that count as bad luck? Because if so then I have hit three and then my trip to Rexburg
can be for R&R instead of to break a curse...)

No comments: